As the spread of COVID-19 intensifies and on the latest government advice issued Monday 16th March, we have taken the decision to close our offices to the public for the foreseeable future.
We will be operating our Business Continuity and Health & Safety plans and we are as prepared as possible for any impact on our service.
- CRASH Services operates to the ISO 9001 standard where all identified critical business functions have proven business continuity plans which staff are trained on and the plans are annually reviewed, exercised or tested.
- Our Recovery, Delivery and Collection teams are still working and will continue to do so as long as possible. For this team we are taking all hygiene precautions, we would ask all customers and those they come into contact with to do the same.
- We have remote working facilities for all of our teams who can work from home, they will be doing so from Wednesday 18th March.
- We are available by phone on 02890660244 and by email
- If there is to be any alteration to scheduled appointments or services we will contact anyone effected as soon as possible
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us. We extend to all our customers and colleagues the best of wishes during these difficult times.
For more information and the latest advice on the ever changing public situation follow the link; https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/